Being a parent, you must have to take care about a lot of things that will help your growing kids to learn various healthy activity. Cycling is one of the most authentic healthy activity that will not only keep your kids healthier but also will let them release their negative energies in a very fun way. On the other edge, kids would be same like the raw material so you can mold them the way you wanted them to be. Pushing your tiny ones to go for cycling would be harder thing to do and you cannot push them for a tricycle as well because paddling will be hectic for them.
Also, according to the different researches with a tricycle your kids wouldn’t be able to learn about the balancing which is quite important then they have to go for proper cycling. If this is the case, then you have to invest your money on paddle less bikes yes, you have heard it right we are talking about the paddle less balance bikes for all ages. So, the kids can have their ultimate learning on point without getting into any sort of issues at all.
What Is A Balance Bike?
You might start wondering what is meant by balance bike so there are some other names in which Glider bikes, strider bike, runner bikes, run bike, and Pedal-less bikes are included. There wouldn’t be any brakes in most cases or something like paddles to push out the bike but your kid will easily be able to control it via feet. Furthermore, without any age restrictions, you can go for the balance bikes.
Is It Worthy To Count On Us?
Before suggesting you the bunch of the best balance bikes for all ages we would like to share something quite exceptional regarding the procedure of choosing the right bikes. We simply shortlisted some of the most demanding 15 balance bikes and then tried and tested them on real time users. Later on, to get feedback from them, we assemble their honest reviews regarding each product which help us to shortlist the top 12 bikes without pedals.
So, you can trust us blindly and before taking much time we are about to take you to buying guide section next.
Read Before Spending Your Money On Pedal Less Toddler Bike (Buying Guide 2021)
Unlike getting other products, you must have to check out the weight of the overall product because this might not be an issue for you but when it comes to kids then this can be fun an annoying at the same time. It’s quite common thing to consider that as far as the size of any bike will be increased the weight will also. So, you have to consider the weight of your baby and the bike weight must be third part of their weight. It is quite important to be cautious so the user experience of your little ones can be better than ever.
The kids might start growing so faster or you can ask your kids of same age to share a single bike with different weight as well as height so here the adjustability will do wonders. Before adding any of the balance bike in your shopping cart you have to go for the adjustable height of saddle and other components as well to ensure the high quality.
When you have to grab the paddle less bike then getting worried about the brakes is not a thing to do because kids will use their feet easily and furthermore, the paddle less bikes cannot be over speed at all. Apart from this, if you are getting a single side or double side brake in any model will take you to a safer side that must not be missed at all.
If you would call this factor a backbone of the balance bike then it will not be wrong at all because the saddle must be as comfortable as you can imagine so your baby doesn’t feel uncomfortable while riding. In saddle there would be various materials so you must go for the highly suitable for the little riders.
Type Of Tires:
There are two major types of the tires which are being used in any of the balance bike, one is air filled and other one is rubber based. Both are fine but air filled get some edge due to various reasons in which giving a cushion effect and reusability is on the top of the list. Here reusability means, if the air level is getting down then you can restore it but in case of the rubber tires, over the time you will start getting the wear off issues which is not a thing to experience.
Price And Brand:
We always recommend the buyers to maintain a healthy ratio between the quality and the price you are about to pay but in case of the balance bikes, you have to go for the tight budget options because they will be used only for short term and once your kids get trained then you might have to get another bicycle. Here you also consider the fact not to compromise on the quality assurance to get a cheaper option because lower quality can be a health threat for your little ones. As far as it is concerned with the brand then check for the market value and the don’t forget to consider the customer reviews.
This was all about the buying guide section so it’s time to dig into the reviews section to explore about our top 12 products.
1. Strider – Best Pedal Less Bike For Toddlers
- The 12 Sport is Strider's flagship model, loved by parents worldwide. 2015 version includes padded seat; 2013 version...
- Easy, safe, and natural way for toddlers to learn to ride on two wheels without the hassles and complications of pedals...
- Easy to assemble and adjust; Lowest seat height, lightest weight, and widest adjustment range; Properly fits 18 month-5...
- Only Genuine STRIDER Bikes offer you access to Strider Accessories, Educational Camps, Play Zones, and Strider...
- Over 1 Million people have chosen Genuine STRIDER Bikes! Scroll down for reviews, detailed product information and model...
Kids might be the rough handlers so to deal with issue you would have to choose the stronger yet light weight option which is going to be served with this steel toddler balance bike that will serve from the age of 18 months to 5 years. Sounds amazing? Yes, because if you have more than one kids of different age group then training them with a single bike is going to be quite budget friendly option. The saddle is not only comfortable but also highly adjustable so you can set it to the different points to make a versatile option for your little ones.
The handle is wide enough to let your kids have a comfortable and full of fun grip experience. Furthermore, to deal with any kind of undesirable accidents, in this balance bikes for toddlers the foamy cover is being added so they don’t get injured at all. The assembly is not going to ask to take out the tool box as you can simply deal with it with your hands. Not only this but also the tires are air filled and will get easily restore in case of any issues.
The overall weight of this balance bike for kids is dramatically less so they can take it along without your assistance.
2. Bixe pro – Best Balance Bike For 2 Year Old
- The Koen balance bike is designed to help young children develop balance and coordination as they learn to ride. Fits...
- SmartStart steel kids balance frame with rigid fork features kid-specific proportions for easier handling.
- Ball bearing headset with steering limiter provides smooth steering and added stability.
- Quick release seat collar offers easy saddle height adjustments. Included saddle handle provides convenient towing and...
- 12-inch Mag wheels with EVA foam tires provide a smooth ride. Narrow rear wheel spacing with axle guards help protect...
If your kids who are above 5 are still not so professional with the cycling then training them would quite be easier now with this glider bikes for toddlers and younger kids from 5,6,7, and even from 8 years old kids. To make this one of the most demanding children balance bikes you can ask them to choose their prioritized color option as there are so many. The frame is made with the pure steel so facing any sort of performance hiccups is not an issue at all.
In this strider balance bike, the seat is made not only in an adjustable way but also to keep your kids comfortable even if they have to take the ride for longer time. This convertible balance bike is going to be a worth spending your money on because in case of any inconvenience or issues you can claim 100% money back. Every part of this balance bike for toddlers is going to be pre assembled so all you need to do is attach them all to kickstart the unbeatable fun for you tiny ones.
3. YGJT Panda – Best Balance Bike For 3 Year Old
- Design💖YGJT Mini bike own design patent, the eyes can "blink” with handle bar moving; recommend for 10-36 months...
- Safety Material 💖Carbon steel frame structure make this baby balance bike sturdy and durable. Handle bar and Wheel is...
- Develop Kids Balance💖Kids can learn how to ride, go forward and back with feet can practice his(her) leg force; can...
- Easily Set Up💖 just need 1-2 minutes to set up this infant bicycle , with English manual and pic instructions . we...
- Ideal gift choice for one year old boy girl, first birthday ,Children's Day, Christmas Day,Thanksgiving day, Baby shower...
If your tiny one just start walking and you wanted to make them a champion ridder then nothing is going to be a better option than this balance bicycle for toddlers. From the design to overall build everything would be quite flawless for you and most importantly if you are worried about the balance issue then there is not a single wheel but rare and front dual wheels are being added in a very fun way. This one of theme based balancing bikes for toddlers is going to be quite alluring for your little ones with a panda theme.
The wheels are more than the normal wheels but getting any issues regarding noise or anything else wouldn’t be an issue at all and furthermore this best strider bike would have PU soft seat so the kids who have just start walking feel the comfort as well as ease. Here is another exciting thing about this glider bike for toddlers is, you can go for the other cartoon characters as well by keeping in mind your baby’s requirements.
Kids can be naughty so don’t you need to be worried because the carbon steel will deal with perfectly and chipping off the paint is not going to happen at all. Without giving it another thought don’t forget to add this into your shopping cart with the easy to reach and hassle free handle bar.
4. Yvolution – Best Balance Bike For Toddlers
- FOUR WAYS TO RIDE: 1) Push trike mode with handle for easy steering 2) Tricycle for kids 3) Push bike with parent...
- ‘TWIST AND FLIP’: Parents can easily press a button, flip the two rear wheels inward and convert to Balance Bike...
- REMOVABLE PEDALS - Parents can remove the pedals and store them neatly under the bike's seat.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT & HANDLEBARS: Adjustable seat grows with your child, suitable for children from 2 to 5 years up to 44lbs...
This glider bike for toddler has dramatic features list to keep your baby entertained for longer than ever. When it comes to get adjustability options then you would be amazed to know that you can convert it as the bicycle or a runner cycle according to the needs or requirements of your baby. Pushing your baby towards the training cycle can be a hassle sometimes so to give them a little bit of confidence you can tail to push it from behind without bending yourself a lot.
Once your baby get pro with this balance bike with rubber tires then you can remove the tail to make it a compact option. The services not end here because when it’s time to gift a bicycle to your baby then you can attach the removeable paddles. So, this learning bikes for toddlers is quite magic and you can call it 4 in 1 strider toddler bike. The tire quality is not only a fun feature but also highly recommended for all the kids who are clumsy and you wanted to assure their safety.
5. Bixe Aluminum – Cheap Balance Bike For 2 Year Old
- NEW 2018 MODEL - The Extreme Light Weight Balance Bike weighs in at just 4 lbs. The all-aluminum frame and foam tires...
- BALANCE BIKE DIMENSIONS - The seat adjusts as low as 11" from the ground all the way to 17" tall. The handle bars will...
- WARRANTY - If you are at all not satisfied with the bike, or even the results, please let us know. We will 100% buy back...
- SAFETY A MUST - Along with providing the best balance bike at the lowest cost, know that each bike is built and...
- SIMPLE SET UP - Each bike comes partially assembled. The wheels are securely attached and ready to ride. Just slide the...
Having a kid with the passion about the cycling would be more than a blessing so you have to train them with something exceptional same like this pedal less bike that has not only stronger build but also with the lightweight structure. Can you imagine your kid to carry his training cycle by himself? Yes, it’s possible now with this balancing bike for 2 year old.
This balance bike for two year old is a magic because you just have to measure your baby’s height and later everything would be highly adjustable for you. Even with the rough handling this scooting bike is not going to show any performance issues and furthermore, along with the stronger build, rust-free coatings are involved. To ensure the peak security of this balance bikes for kids tamper proof clamps are being added and also the safety washers are included so in case being over speed or while getting down from a slope nothing will be dangerous for your little one at all.
If you are still confused about the functionality this product then feels free to have it because you can redeem money back guarantee or can replace the non-working product with the working one.
6. Schwinn – Best Training Bike For Toddler
- GREAT BEGINNER BIKE: The Air Ride Balance Bike is a pedal-free beginner bike that allows toddlers to focus on balance....
- RUBBER AIR TIRES: 12” rubber air tires provide a smooth ride on any terrain. The white walls also add to this classic...
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: The tool-free adjustable seat grows with your toddler from ages 1.5 – 5.
- GRIP TAPE ON FRAME: Grip tape on the frame provides a place for riders to place their feet as they glide. The frame is...
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled dimensions are 34.3“ L x 15.8“ W x 23.6” H. Recommended for kids ages 1.5 – 5 years....
For your beginner cycling enthusiasts you must have to invest in something interesting yet highly secure for their first experience so anything like this pedal less bikes for toddlers would be the best decision you will ever made. The design is as funky as you can imagine and due to being so eye catching for the kids, they would go for the training rides more often. Apart from this, the tool free adjustment of this training bicycle with no pedals would get custom as per your needs or requirements.
The 12 inches wheels is all having comfortable ride with high security and same is the thing that is about to be served via this balancing bike for toddlers. It would be quite easier for you to restore the air filled tires of this balance bike 4 year old. The overall seat design is quite fun because in case of any emergency landing the kids can easily land when they have to and this balance bike 2 year old with the wide enough footrest will deal the ease that your kids would need during learning sessions.
The sturdiest frame of this toddler pedal less bike will not get collapsed even if your kid is going to use it frequently.
7. Radio Flyer – Balance Bike Toddler Girl
- LARGE 16” WHEEL: This chopper-style tricycle has a large 16” front tire. The performance grip tread prevents...
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: The adjustable seat grows with your toddler to ensure years of fun. This outdoor toy is recommended for...
- CHROME DETAILS: The chrome handlebars add to the sleek design while the hand grips add comfort
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled dimensions are 35.4“ L x 24.4“ W x 20.6” H. Distance from seat to floor is 4”. Maximum...
As we have already suggested to grab something exceptional so when you have to entertain your kids so they can get allure to the training sessions to the max. This model is not only entirely cool looking but also the worth spending your money on model because it will keep the high stability and security of your tiny ones on point. This balance bike for older child with the pleasant design and non-slippery grips is going to make the riding session of your baby worth enjoying. Not only this but also this balance bike for 2 year old boy will enjoy a fun ride with the addition of the ring bell and to let them rest their feet the non-slippery footrest is being added.
Apart from these the Rubber air tires with the highly fricative design so no matter what kind surface is around or where your baby is about to hit the training session everything would be as secure as you can imagine. When it comes to have weight capacity then you would be amazed that the kids who are of under 50lbs can easily ride it without facing any performance hiccups at all.
Same as the other premium best balance bikes for toddlers the seat and handle adjustability are being added so if you are bother about the high useability or the safety of your little ones then without having any doubts you have to add this toddler bicycle without pedals in your shopping cart.
8. JOYSTAR – Top Rated Pedal-Less Bike
- STEP-THROUGH FRMAE - The unique step-through fame is designed for young rider easy for them to get on or off the bike....
- AIR-FREE TIRE - Different from the normal rubber tire need to be inflated, the tire made of foam, never go flat while...
- EASY ADJUSTMENT - The bike come with Quick Release Seat for easy adjustment, suitable for kids 18 months to 5 years old....
- PADDED SEAT & SOFT GRIP - The bike equipped with padded seat and soft grips, providing comfortable cycling for young...
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - The bike comes with basic assembly tool, normally takes a novice 20 minutes to assemble it. NOTE:...
Your baby girl/boy just starts walking or it’s their first birthday? Don’t worry that what you should have to buy them because this bikes without pedals for toddlers is all you need for your kids. Along with the style and comfort this one of the best toddler cycles so far has the free air tires so if your kids are rough handlers then you don’t get any dangerous results at all. The ultimate range of adjustment features will serve the kids not only from the different age groups but of different height as well as weight.
This best balance bike for 4 year old has the tremendous color range and along with carbon steel structure nothing will bother you at all such as performance hiccups. In many of the balance bike deals there would be the rubber tires that will get damaged over the time but in this balance bikes for older kids the tires are not made with rubber and will also protect from various accidents even on the bumpy surfaces. Enjoy the unbeatable high adjustability of seat and handle bar to serve you more than one kids of different age group with different height as well as weight.
When it comes to the assembly or you have to store this balance bike for 2 yr old then you don’t have to grab out the tool box but with the minimum efforts everything would be under control.
9. Bammax – Best Balance Bike For Toddler
- 😊 RECOMMEND AGE: BAMMAX baby balance bike is suitable for 9 months to 24 months kids whose height is 70cm - 85cm....
- 😊 EASY TO INSTALLATION: Baby balancing bike has a modular design which makes it easy to assemble within 3 minutes, no...
- 😊 DEVELOP CHILD MOTOR SKILLS & BODY BIULD: Toddler learning ride on the bike could develop muscle strength,learn how...
- 😊 IDEAL FIRST BIKE GIFT FOR BABY: This baby balance bike is the perfect present for friends, nephews, grandsons, and...
- 😊 SAFETY AND STURDY : Baby balance bike with sturdy structure and safe durable materials,non-slip EVA handle, and...
Bammax is one of those balance bike brands that has introduce the three wheel training bikes for the kids from very younger age to 3 years so you don’t have to be cautious a lot about them. If your baby has just start walking then you shouldn’t have to miss this one of the most demanding top balance bikes because it will not only let your kids learn the next level balance but also make them walk perfectly. The overall build of this 3 wheel balance bike is worth having for your tiny bundle of joy because there wouldn’t be any sharp points that can hurt your baby.
Not only this but also if you are one of those users who are afraid of hectic assembly then they have to buy this best balance bikes for kids that will take less than 5 minutes to get ready to use. This model is not only aim to let your kids learn the unbeatable biking skills but also to grab their attention so they don’t find it hectic at all. The carbon steel structure of this best rated balance bike is pair up with the PU seat that will not hurt your fluffy rider. Additionally, the handlebar is not only soft enough to be held in small hands but also based on anti-slipped design feel free to invest your money on this toddler bike without pedals.
10. Retrospec – Best Walking Bike For Toddlers
- This Quick Connect kids bike makes assembly fast and easy - follow these simple steps to get riding in just minutes:...
- 14" boys bike with removable training wheels is ideal for ages 4-6 with a rider height of 39-44 inches; details like...
- The child's seat is pleasantly padded and full decorated with realistic race car graphics; The supportive tires are...
- Comes with both a front handbrake and an easy-to-use rear coaster brake; simply pedal back to stop; this is perfect for...
- This bike's vibrant handlebar plaque will make your kid feel like a top BMX contender as they race down the sidewalk;...
Getting something highly useable such as this balance bike for older kids would be best ever possible decision you will ever made and without burning a hole in your pocket, getting all the premium services will add more fun to it. We would like to declare this highly economical product as the best one so far because it can easily serve from the 18 months old to 5 years without any performance hiccups and most importantly to adjust it you wouldn’t have to grab the tool box at all.
If you wanted to allure your kids towards training sessions with this balance bike for 5 year old then you shouldn’t have to do it simply but instead of this ask then about their favorite color and grab exactly the same bike for them. So, you don’t have to limit the color choice of your kids at all and this kids bike without pedal is even better than the others because the tires are extremely fun to make the riding experience of your cubs better than anything else.
The paint quality is extremely worth experience because unlike other products, you don’t have to face paint ripping down issues. The ride will not only be hassle free but also hurt free with footrest so what’s bothering you not to buy this best balance bikes for 3 year old?
11. Yvolution Y Velo – Adjustable Bike Without Pedals Toddler
- Sturdy steel frame with deluxe paint finish
- Handlebar pad
- Rear coaster brake
- Removable, adjustable training wheels
Being a parent, you might be highly protective about your kids so nothing will be as worthy as this kid bike with no pedals. With the latest yet highly unique design, this balance bike for 3 year old is going to be entirely worth spending your money on. Let’s talk about the color options that are being available by keeping in mind a fun structure for your tiny ones. Unlike normal available kick bike for toddlers, you would be glad to know the stability is higher than ever so your kids will not fell down at all even if it’s their first day of training.
To make your kid’s posture better than ever, the height adjustment between the seat and handle is flawless so during riding they don’t have to sacrifice over their posture, furthermore, the overall design is easy to clean. So, after having an intense training session you don’t have to worried about the cleanliness of this balance bike for 4 year old. As far as it is concerned with the handle grips then you would be glad to know that this lightweight balance bike has the anti-sweating design which will give you as amazing results as you can imagine.
Don’t forget to enjoy the seat compatibility of this best toddler balance bike to various heights to keep the things on. Furthermore, to arrange high stability rate for your kids the rear wheel is thicker than the front on.
12. Strider Classic – Best Balance Bikes For 2 Year Old
- The #1 Selling, Most highly rated, Highest Reviewed Balance Bike in the World.
- STRIDER has the youngest starting age: 18 months. If they can walk they can ride!
- The Most Adjustable Seat & Handlebar Height of any Balance Bike.
- STRIDER gives children the Easiest Transition to a Pedal Bike.
- The 12 Classic model comes with the mini-seat (18-36 months). Strider recommends the additional padded seat with extra...
Having a three year old who still not trained enough to take the bike on heavy roads then without any doubts you can grab this bikes with no pedals. It is because the untrained kids might use the training bikes roughly so to get rid of it, the best way is spending money on the sturdiest model like this best balance bike for 18 month old. Furthermore, over the time you wouldn’t have to replace this learning bike for toddlers at all because this children balance bike is highly adjustable so no matter you have to reset the seat or wanted to change the handle; everything would be highly under control.
It’s one of the most amazing weightless so pulling out for the kids is not a matter now so feel free to invest your money on this toddler glider bike. When it comes to tires, they are not only flexible enough to deal with all kinds of the surface but also you wouldn’t have to face puncture issues over and over. The overall build of this kids bike no pedals is highly durable so facing any performance hiccups is not a thing to do at all.
To make this kid bike no pedals a perfect choice for your tiny bundle of joy the footrest has been included so during the training sessions they don’t get tired at all.
Make your kids learn how they would explore the era of passionate cycling in a safe way with the help of the balance bikes. Many of the people consider balance bikes as the waste of money because the use of balance bikes will be for a short time but after kids get trained you have to let them switch to the bicycle. On the other hand, directly introducing them to the bicycle will not be a safe option so for the sake of your little ones you have to spend your money on the balance bikes. We are not suggesting you to go for the expensive options but with the affordable range you can get a worth enjoying premium option.
To save your time and efforts we have choose the top 12 products in this article that are must to dig into to get the most suitable one for your kids. What you would look for in any balance bike could be a biggest question so to get the answer diving into the buying guide section is something that will save a lot of time. Additionally, you are recommended to specify your needs first to get an effective product. For more details or queries, you are welcome to contact us via email or can reach us via given below comment section.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What age can a child use a balance bike?
If your baby can walk and even can run then you can buy them a balance bike for the early training sessions. If you are not getting any feasible option then you are suggested to read this article from top to bottom to find out the right option for you.
Is a 5 year old too big for a balance bike?
No, according to the experts, kids of the 18 months to 6 years, can use the balance bike to get the cycling trainings. so, if you are looking for a sturdiest option for the 5 years old baby then you must have to look into this article and have to finalized any of the top 12 products from the reviews section.
What age is a 12 inch balance bike for?
According to the chart suggested by the experts the 12 inches bike will be a great option for the kids who are 2 years old or under.
Are balance bikes a waste of money?
No, there is major concept that why you have to spend your money when the balance bike has the short time use but shifting your kids directly to the bicycle can be dangerous for them and can even take you to serious risks.
Are training bikes better than balance wheels?
You don’t have to get confused between the training bikes and the balance wheels because they both same share the same purpose but with different characteristics. For example, the balance bikes will be easier to roll over for the kids even without having any assistance but in case of balance wheels, they have to push a lot of weight.
Can a 2 year old use a balance bike?
Yes, kids from the age of 18 months to 6 years, can easily enjoy their biking training sessions via toddler bikes without pedals. On the other hand, if your kid has start walking late then you can avoid the balance bike.
Should I get a balance bike with brakes?
Balance bikes are meant to be use for the short rides and due to being paddleless they will not be as speedy as you can imagine. On the other edge to go for a safe side you can go for the models with the braking system but it's not compulsory at all.
Can a 5 year old ride an 18 inch bike?
Yes, according to the different experts, the kids from 5-8 years old can easily go for the 18 inches bike. Furthermore, you can also choose an adjustable option so you can get the custom services without having any performance issues.
Can a 1 year old use a balance bike?
If your baby is energetic enough to try on different training toys then you shouldn’t have to limit fun for them and don’t worry there are 4-wheeler training bikes as well. Without any further due you just have to dive into the reviews section.
How much should you spend on a balance bike?
You would have to go for the moderate price options so without burning a hole you can get what you are looking for. For more details and information, don’t forget to check out the buying guide section.