Watching your baby growing In front of your eyes can be quite overwhelming and it’s such a privilege. You would notice that its quite natural to see various growth signs in your kids especially in their first year. You would see their tiny hands and feet getting bigger but have you ever wondered when your baby is facing the growth spurts? Well, this is quite fun yet tricky time to face for the parents because your kids would have hunger pangs and more importantly the irregular sleeping period. These growth spurts will not be bound to one time occurrence but they would need to encountered more than once.
According to the experts, we would like to share in their first year you would have to face growth spurts in the age of 3 weeks, 3 months, 6 months and 9 months. For more precisely, it would be quite easier for you to learn about the growth spurts with the signs of having more hunger, not so obvious sleeping patterns and most importantly, the kids will start getting cranky. Now, it will be easier for you to learn when your baby is in growth spurts but how to deal with these would be the next one. So here are some of the suggestions by the experts to make the growth spurts as fun as you can imagine.
- Before taking any specific steps, you would have to keep in mind that being loving and caring even towards cranky kids is must to do task.
- You don’t have to feel like you have to feed your kids according to previous schedule or have to feed them a lot, simply let them eat as much as they wanted to.
- You need to be patient while making your kids sleep because due to the having growth spurts, they would get annoyed with little things so stay calm so you could make them calm.
- Apart from the kid’s needs you also have to keep in mind what you should have to consider about yourself. Try to take care of yourself so you could stay fresh to deal with all daily needs of yours and your baby.
- You don’t need to get panic at all while your baby is not feeling well, if the growth spurts gets too long then you have to seek help from the health professionals.
Growth spurts are one of those signs where it would be testing of your parenthood skills so you just have to stay calm to take care of your tiny ones. For more details or information, you can comment down below or can reach us via provided email.